We are kicking off 2023 with a sermon series about Priorities. We're going to study the GREAT COMMANDMENT and discover how our central priority needs to be loving God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. Below are 12 statements about PRIORITIES from the first sermon:
1. Every "YES" is a "NO" to something else. You cannot have it all.
2. You cannot do it all. The good news is that God never asked you to do it all.
3. Prioritizing anything means rejecting something to choose a better thing.
4. You are never too busy. You just don't have the right priorities.
5. Priorities are CHOSEN, not spoken or felt.
6. Priorities shape your decisions and your decisions shape your life.
7. Prioritizing God means loving Him with every part of your life.
8. Loving God means deciding to give up our own desires so that we can live for His purposes.
9. Jesus' life was extraordinarily different than everyone else's because Jesus' priorities were extraordinarily different than everyone else's.
10. If your priorities are truly different than the world, then your actions will reflect that truth.
11. I can observe your priorities by observing your life.
12. Your priorities are reflected in your bank account, your calendar, your browser history, your social media timeline, your YouTube history, and even your Netflix favorites.
Post a Comment