Do you want to be a force for good in the lives of your friends and family? What if you started sending 3-5 encouraging texts every day? Just choose a couple of people in your contact list and send them one of the verses listed below (or find your own!).
- Exodus 15:2 - The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.
- Psalm 34:4 - I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
- Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- John 16:33 - In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
- Ephesians 6:10 - be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
- Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Colossians 1:11 - May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy
- 2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
Post a Comment