The habit of gratitude can change your life. Being aware of what you've been given and choosing to appreciate all that you have will change your perspective, your behavior, your character, and ultimately your future.
Here are 13 reasons gratitude is the Swiss Army Knife of habits.
1. Gratitude is the result of who you are, not what happens to you.
2. Gratitude is an internal commitment to not be controlled by external circumstances.
3. What happens TO me can never change what has been done FOR me.
4. Gratitude focuses on God's provision instead of my problems.
5. We all have problems, and it is good to tell God about our problems, but they should never be our primary focus.
6. Gratitude reminds me that God's provisions far outnumber your problems.
7. Gratitude grows from past deliverance not present darkness.
8. Saying "thank you" creates a stronger bond between myself and others.
9. Saying "thank you" reminds me that I need others who will influence me for good.
10. When I choose gratitude, I am building contentment instead of greed.
11. When I begin every day with gratitude, I start my day with the best first step.
12. When I pay attention to what I have already been given, I realize I don't need as much as I thought.
13. When I end every day with gratitude, I sleep more soundly.
Do you want to focus on #gratitude in the New Year?
For less $$ than a cup of coffee at @Starbucks, you can get this tool that will help you focus your gratitude each day for 30 days. CLICK HERE FOR THE GRATITUDE EXPERIMENT.
Post a Comment