And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
2. God has begun a work IN you.
3. God is changing you. He is not changing your situation or your circumstances.
4. God never promises to change our situation or circumstances. He changes us so that no matter where we find ourselves, we are empowered to handle it.
5. The work God has begun in us is GOOD work. When His work doesn't feel good at the moment we must remember that He is not finished.
6. God always finishes what He starts.
7. Confidence about the future is developed through gratitude for the past.
8. Gratitude is our way of filling our minds with God's record of success.
9. If you are struggling to be grateful, think about the people who have blessed you, the provisions you have received, and the possessions with which you have been entrusted. The more you consider, the more you'll discover.
10. Every day, tell three people one reason why you are grateful.
Post a Comment