And God spoke all these words, saying,
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
“You shall have no other gods before me.
2) God sets captives free. God's path does not enslave us, it liberates us.
3) Because God is the ONLY God who delivers, He is the ONLY God we should worship.
4) Everyone is devoted to something. The outcomes of your life are determined by the devotion of your life.
5) To be devoted to God is to offer Him the first and best of every part of your life.
6) We offer God our first and best because He gave us His first and best.
7) Too often we are to our self. Self-devotion manifests itself in the pursuit of POSSESSIONS, PLEASURE, POPULARITY, or POWER.
8) I cannot be devoted to myself and to God.
9) My devotion can be measured by evaluating how I schedule my CALENDAR, how I utilize my CAPABILITIES, or how I spend my CASH.
10) We can change our devotion my moving our treasure. Wherever we invest our treasure is where our heart will move.
Post a Comment