“My soul magnifies the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant.
For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed;
for he who is mighty has done great things for me,
and holy is his name.
13 THOUGHTS ON GRATITUDE1. Gratitude is the result of who you are, not what happens to you.
2. Gratitude is an internal commitment to not be controlled by external circumstances.
3. What happens TO me can never change what has been done FOR me.
4. Gratitude focuses on God's provision instead of my problems.
5. We all have problems, and it is good to tell God about our problems, but they should never be our primary focus.
6. God's provisions far outnumber your problems.
7. Gratitude grows from past deliverance not present darkness.
8. Mercy is only needed by those who have made mistakes.
9. Mercy is something we don't always see, even though it is there.
We don't always like to give it, even though we should.
We rarely think we need it, even though we all do.
10. God is rich in mercy: He has more to give than you have mistakes to make.
11. Grow your gratitude by praying for a positive perspective.
12. Become more grateful by setting aside time to practice gratitude.
13. Multiply your gratitude by sharing it with others.
Post a Comment