Psalm 40:1-2. I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog.
1) Spend your time remembering the many good things God has done for you; and the many bad things from which He has saved you.
2) Invest your life in the lives of people around you. Meet their needs, and stop thinking about your own.
3) Meditate on God’s Word. Psalm 19 says it will “revive your soul.”
4) Enjoy creation. God made this planet for your pleasure, get out and take advantage of it.
5) Be creative. You are made in God’s image, so you are a creator (small “c”). Start a project or take on a hobby, you’ll be glorifying God by doing so.
Post a Comment