I've been thinking about writing a lot more about Proverbs. It's a great book, and has been very helpful for me over the past couple years. I may title some of these posts Don't Be Stupid.
I'm going to start with a list (because I love lists).
7 stupid things you can do to sabotage your life.
- Follow the convenient road instead of the path of wisdom.
- Satisfy your cravings instead of your needs.
- Hold yourself to a lower standard than that to which you hold others.
- Believe the first thing you hear.
- Pursue popularity.
- Expect to always receive exactly what you've earned.
Sent from my iPad